New Jersey Facility
Tandem Labs has been operating in New Jersey since 1998, providing both GLP and non-GLP bioanalytical and immunoanalytical support for the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and biotechnical industries.
Tandem’s New Jersey facility features:
- 29,000 square feet of dedicated laboratory and office space.
Instrumentation for bioanalytical services includes:
- MDS Sciex API 5000 MS/MS System
- MDS Sciex API 4000 MS/MS Systems
- MDS Sciex API 3000 MS/MS Systems
- MDS Sciex - Ionics EP 10+ MS/MS Systems
- Tomtec Automated 96-well SPE Systems
- Waters ACQUITY UPLC Systems
- Cohesive Aria TX2 Multiplexed Turbulent Flow HPLC.
Tandem Labs dedicated biotechnology facilities offer the latest in scientific equipment and technology, including:
- Molecular Devices (MD) SpectraMax Plus384 Systems
- MD VersaMax Tunable Microplate Readers
- MD Spectramax M5 Systems (absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence, fluorescence polarization FP, and time-resolved fluorescence - TRF)
- MD SpectraMax L Microplate Luminometers
- MD LMax Microplate Luminometers
- Bio-Tek Microplate Washers
- Bio-Plex 200 Systems
- MSD SECTOR Imager 2400 Systems
- Beckman COULTER COUNTER Z2 Particle Cell Counters
- Taylor Wharton LS6000 Liquid Nitrogen Systems
- Planer Kryo 360 Controlled Rate Freezers
- Thermo/Forma Scientific Steri-Cult CO2 Incubators.